Jaya wealth case adjourned to June 3
Bangalore: A Special Court here Thursday adjourned to June 3 the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa for further recording of defence witnesses and their cross examination.
Judge M S Balakrishna adjourned the case after recording of evidence of one defence witness and cross examination of two witnesses.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was chief minister from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway