Jaya wealth case adjourned to June 3
Bangalore: A Special Court here Thursday adjourned to June 3 the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa for further recording of defence witnesses and their cross examination.
Judge M S Balakrishna adjourned the case after recording of evidence of one defence witness and cross examination of two witnesses.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was chief minister from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?