JC of accused in AMC mining case extended till April 6
Bangalore: A CBI court on Saturday extended till April 6 the judicial custody of three former government officials accused in an alleged mining scam involving a company owned former minister G Janardhana Reddy.
CBI court judge Shreeshananda extended the judicial custody of former Deputy Conservator of Forests S Muthaiah, former Deputy Director Mines and Geology SP Raju and former Range Forest Officer, Bellary, Mahesh Patil.
The three were produced before the court through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison on city outskirts where they are lodged.
The CBI prosecutor also filed a memo stating that the other two accused, Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan, were in the custody of CBI in the alleged Belekeri iron ore export scam and could not be produced before the court.
On March 14, the CBI Special Court in Parapparana Agrahara prison had extended till March 19, the CBI custody of Reddy and Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued