JC of accused in AMC mining case extended till April 6
Bangalore: A CBI court on Saturday extended till April 6 the judicial custody of three former government officials accused in an alleged mining scam involving a company owned former minister G Janardhana Reddy.
CBI court judge Shreeshananda extended the judicial custody of former Deputy Conservator of Forests S Muthaiah, former Deputy Director Mines and Geology SP Raju and former Range Forest Officer, Bellary, Mahesh Patil.
The three were produced before the court through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison on city outskirts where they are lodged.
The CBI prosecutor also filed a memo stating that the other two accused, Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan, were in the custody of CBI in the alleged Belekeri iron ore export scam and could not be produced before the court.
On March 14, the CBI Special Court in Parapparana Agrahara prison had extended till March 19, the CBI custody of Reddy and Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley