JC of woman who trespassed into ISRO extended till Oct 25
Bangalore: A local court on Friday extended till October 25, the judicial custody of Buela N Sam, the woman who had trespassed into ISRO premises.
She was produced before the 10th Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court which extended her judicial custody till October 25, police said.
Buela was recently admitted to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) for a mental health check as her husband had claimed she was "mentally unsound".
Police said her medical examination was likely to take a few more days and nothing could be said until then.
Buela who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using a fake ID card since September 19, also gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan on September 21, leading to her arrest for breach of security.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist