JC of woman who trespassed into ISRO extended till Oct 25
Bangalore: A local court on Friday extended till October 25, the judicial custody of Buela N Sam, the woman who had trespassed into ISRO premises.
She was produced before the 10th Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court which extended her judicial custody till October 25, police said.
Buela was recently admitted to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) for a mental health check as her husband had claimed she was "mentally unsound".
Police said her medical examination was likely to take a few more days and nothing could be said until then.
Buela who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using a fake ID card since September 19, also gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan on September 21, leading to her arrest for breach of security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason