JDS complaint posted for orders to Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted for orders to August 8, a private complaint filed by
JDS leader YSV Dutta, praying for referring alleged payment
of donation by a mining firm to a Trust owned by Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa`s family.
Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted the
complaint for orders to August 8.
The complaint, filed under Section 156 (3) of the Indian
Penal Code, seeks a probe into alleged payment of Rs 10 crore
to the Prerana Trust, owned by family members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves