JDS complaint posted for orders to Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted for orders to August 8, a private complaint filed by
JDS leader YSV Dutta, praying for referring alleged payment
of donation by a mining firm to a Trust owned by Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa`s family.
Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted the
complaint for orders to August 8.
The complaint, filed under Section 156 (3) of the Indian
Penal Code, seeks a probe into alleged payment of Rs 10 crore
to the Prerana Trust, owned by family members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you