JDS complaint posted for orders to Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted for orders to August 8, a private complaint filed by
JDS leader YSV Dutta, praying for referring alleged payment
of donation by a mining firm to a Trust owned by Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa`s family.
Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted the
complaint for orders to August 8.
The complaint, filed under Section 156 (3) of the Indian
Penal Code, seeks a probe into alleged payment of Rs 10 crore
to the Prerana Trust, owned by family members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan