JDS complaint posted for orders to Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted for orders to August 8, a private complaint filed by
JDS leader YSV Dutta, praying for referring alleged payment
of donation by a mining firm to a Trust owned by Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa`s family.
Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted the
complaint for orders to August 8.
The complaint, filed under Section 156 (3) of the Indian
Penal Code, seeks a probe into alleged payment of Rs 10 crore
to the Prerana Trust, owned by family members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?