JDS complaint posted for orders to Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted for orders to August 8, a private complaint filed by
JDS leader YSV Dutta, praying for referring alleged payment
of donation by a mining firm to a Trust owned by Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa`s family.
Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted the
complaint for orders to August 8.
The complaint, filed under Section 156 (3) of the Indian
Penal Code, seeks a probe into alleged payment of Rs 10 crore
to the Prerana Trust, owned by family members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city