JDS procures state-of-the-art vehicle for poll campaign
Bangalore: Gearing up for the coming assembly elections, Janata Dal (Secular) has procured a specially built vehicle for its poll campaign.
The vehicle built abroad at a cost of over Rs one crore, was brought to a temple for pooja on this auspicious day of "Maha Shivaratri".
Former Chief Minister and JD(S) State President H D Kumaraswamy, will use the vehicle for his election campaign.
The vehicle has a hydraulic lift which enables one to use public address system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter