JDS procures state-of-the-art vehicle for poll campaign
Bangalore: Gearing up for the coming assembly elections, Janata Dal (Secular) has procured a specially built vehicle for its poll campaign.
The vehicle built abroad at a cost of over Rs one crore, was brought to a temple for pooja on this auspicious day of "Maha Shivaratri".
Former Chief Minister and JD(S) State President H D Kumaraswamy, will use the vehicle for his election campaign.
The vehicle has a hydraulic lift which enables one to use public address system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- BCCI rejected Cricket Advisory Committee's proposal to appoint Ravi Shastri batting coach - Here's why
- 7th Pay Commission: Centre may disburse increased allowances prospectively
- Tusshar Kapoor’s baby Laksshya born via surrogacy clicked with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?