JD(S) seeks probe into donation to Prerana trust
Bangalore: JD(S) leader Y S V Duuta on Wednesday
filed a complaint with the Lokayukta court praying for
referring the payment of donation by a mining firm to a trust
owned by Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa`s family,
for probe by Lokayukta police.
The complaint was filed under IPC seeking a probe into the
alleged payment of Rs 10 crore to Prerana Trust owned by the
family members of Yeddyurappa.
In his report on illegal mining submitted to the governemnt
today, Lokayukta Justice Santosh Hegde said that during the
course of investigations it was found that certain
transactions have taken place between a company-- the South
West Mining Company, owned by Jindals, dealing in ironore
which had donated Rs 10 crore to a trust managed by the family
members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family