JD(S) seeks probe into donation to Prerana trust
Bangalore: JD(S) leader Y S V Duuta on Wednesday
filed a complaint with the Lokayukta court praying for
referring the payment of donation by a mining firm to a trust
owned by Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa`s family,
for probe by Lokayukta police.
The complaint was filed under IPC seeking a probe into the
alleged payment of Rs 10 crore to Prerana Trust owned by the
family members of Yeddyurappa.
In his report on illegal mining submitted to the governemnt
today, Lokayukta Justice Santosh Hegde said that during the
course of investigations it was found that certain
transactions have taken place between a company-- the South
West Mining Company, owned by Jindals, dealing in ironore
which had donated Rs 10 crore to a trust managed by the family
members of Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand