Judicial custody of Reddy and others extended till Feb 2
Bangalore: A CBI court on Wednesday extended to February 2, the judicial custody of mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and four others arrested in the illegal mining case of Associated Mining Corporation owned by him.
Reddy and his close aide Mehfuz Ali Khan were produced before the court through video conferencing from Chanchalguda jail at Hyderabad where they have been lodged in connection with the Obulapuram Mining Company case.
However, the other three were produced through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara jail on the city outskirts.
Judge Shreeshananda extended their judicial custody till February 2.
Bail pleas of the five accused had been rejected by the CBI court. Reddy subsequently moved the High Court for bail and his plea was also rejected.
The bail pleas of Khan, and three others have already been rejected by the High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog