Kaiga scientific officer arrested in dowry case
Karwar: A scientific officer working
in the Kaiga Nuclear plant near here was arrested in
connection with a dowry harassment case, police said.
Harshavardhan (34) was arrested yesterday on a complaint
by his wife Sandhya alleging that he was constantly harassing
her to ask her family to pay Rs 15 lakh cash over and above Rs
11 lakh given to him at the time of marriage, they said.
They were married in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what