Karnataka: 11 terror suspects remanded judicial custody
Bangalore: A local court on Thursday remanded 11 terror suspects to judicial custody till October 11 on expiry of their police custody.
First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi remanded the 11 terror suspects, who were in police custody since their arrest last month.
The court also extended till September 29 the police custody of two other terror suspects, nabbed subsequent to the arrest of the 11.
All the 13 accused were produced before the court amidst tight security.
In all 14 persons with suspected links to terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba and HuJI were nabbed by the Central Crime Branch police last month from Hubli and Bangalore.
The police custody of the 14th accused ends on October 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'