Karnataka: 11 terror suspects remanded judicial custody
Bangalore: A local court on Thursday remanded 11 terror suspects to judicial custody till October 11 on expiry of their police custody.
First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi remanded the 11 terror suspects, who were in police custody since their arrest last month.
The court also extended till September 29 the police custody of two other terror suspects, nabbed subsequent to the arrest of the 11.
All the 13 accused were produced before the court amidst tight security.
In all 14 persons with suspected links to terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba and HuJI were nabbed by the Central Crime Branch police last month from Hubli and Bangalore.
The police custody of the 14th accused ends on October 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH