Karnataka: 11 terror suspects remanded judicial custody
Bangalore: A local court on Thursday remanded 11 terror suspects to judicial custody till October 11 on expiry of their police custody.
First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi remanded the 11 terror suspects, who were in police custody since their arrest last month.
The court also extended till September 29 the police custody of two other terror suspects, nabbed subsequent to the arrest of the 11.
All the 13 accused were produced before the court amidst tight security.
In all 14 persons with suspected links to terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba and HuJI were nabbed by the Central Crime Branch police last month from Hubli and Bangalore.
The police custody of the 14th accused ends on October 1.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged