Karnataka: BJP MLAs to stage dharna before Raj Bhavan
Bangalore: Intensifying its attack on
Governor H R Bhardwaj, legislators of the ruling BJP in
Karnataka on Monday decided to stage a demonstration before Raj
Bhavan here tomorrow seeking his recall.
The protest is to give vent to the ire of the BJP
against Bhardwaj for giving sanction to prosecute Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa on allegations of corruption, party
BJP will hold its legislature party meeting at a hotel
located near Raj Bhavan in the morning and later stage the
protest, they said.
A BJP delegation called on President Pratibha Patil
and demanded Bhardwaj`s recall accusing him of acting in a
Bhardwaj on January 21 gave his sanction for
prosecution of Yeddyurappa on petitions by two lawyers, an
action that aggravated the hostility between the governor and
the ruling party.
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- IPL 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders' Yusuf Pathan slams Sunil Gavaskar for calling RCB's bowling line-up as 'popatwadi attack'
- Apple sees huge market potential in India: CEO Tim Cook
- Virat Kohli recommended for Khel Ratna by BCCI, Ajinkya Rahane for Arjuna Award
- Sonia Gandhi received bribe in AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: Subramanian Swamy