Karnataka: BJP to seek Vajjal`s disqualification
Bangalore: The ruling BJP in Karnataka on Thursday
said it would seek disqualification of its MLA from Lingasagur
Manappa Vajjal for defying the party whip and abstaining from
the Assembly during the trust vote sought by Chief Minister
B S Yeddyuurappa.
An application would be filed before the Speaker K G
Bopaiah soon seeking Vajjal`s disqualification, BJP Chief Whip
D N Jeevaraj told reporters after Yeddyurappa won the motion
The BJP has already secured disqualification of 11 of its
rebel MLAs, who have approached the High Court challenging the
Vajjal seemed to have been roped in by JD-S.
Sources in JD-S said the party was also contemplating a
similar action against its Chennapatna MLA, M C Ashwath, who
also remained absent. BJP is suspected to behind his absence
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?