Karnataka CM`s wife involved in road accident
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s wife Shilpa suffered minor injuries when the car in which she was travelling was hit by another car near here on Thursday, police said.
Shilpa was proceeding to Bellad Bagewadi to attend the wedding of Minister for Agriculture Umesh Katti`s son when the car, coming behind, brushed against her vehicle at Bailahongal, police said.
Under the impact, Shilpa suffered minor injuries. She continued her journey after first aid, police said.
Since the incident was minor, no action was taken against the driver of the car, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in