Karnataka CM`s wife involved in road accident
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s wife Shilpa suffered minor injuries when the car in which she was travelling was hit by another car near here on Thursday, police said.
Shilpa was proceeding to Bellad Bagewadi to attend the wedding of Minister for Agriculture Umesh Katti`s son when the car, coming behind, brushed against her vehicle at Bailahongal, police said.
Under the impact, Shilpa suffered minor injuries. She continued her journey after first aid, police said.
Since the incident was minor, no action was taken against the driver of the car, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM
- Uttarakhand board Class 12th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya