Karnataka CM`s wife involved in road accident
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s wife Shilpa suffered minor injuries when the car in which she was travelling was hit by another car near here on Thursday, police said.
Shilpa was proceeding to Bellad Bagewadi to attend the wedding of Minister for Agriculture Umesh Katti`s son when the car, coming behind, brushed against her vehicle at Bailahongal, police said.
Under the impact, Shilpa suffered minor injuries. She continued her journey after first aid, police said.
Since the incident was minor, no action was taken against the driver of the car, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Jio test uses commercial airwaves, but no revenue to govt: COAI
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 4: Play abandoned again in Durban
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 3 times on Day 2
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation