Karnataka CM`s wife involved in road accident
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s wife Shilpa suffered minor injuries when the car in which she was travelling was hit by another car near here on Thursday, police said.
Shilpa was proceeding to Bellad Bagewadi to attend the wedding of Minister for Agriculture Umesh Katti`s son when the car, coming behind, brushed against her vehicle at Bailahongal, police said.
Under the impact, Shilpa suffered minor injuries. She continued her journey after first aid, police said.
Since the incident was minor, no action was taken against the driver of the car, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read