Karnataka CM`s wife involved in road accident
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s wife Shilpa suffered minor injuries when the car in which she was travelling was hit by another car near here on Thursday, police said.
Shilpa was proceeding to Bellad Bagewadi to attend the wedding of Minister for Agriculture Umesh Katti`s son when the car, coming behind, brushed against her vehicle at Bailahongal, police said.
Under the impact, Shilpa suffered minor injuries. She continued her journey after first aid, police said.
Since the incident was minor, no action was taken against the driver of the car, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love