Karnataka Guv sends report to the Centre on trust vote
Bangalore: Karnataka Governor H R Bhardwaj
has sent a report to the Centre on the second trust vote
sought by Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa on Thursday.
Raj Bhavan officials remained tight-lipped over the
report`s contents. "At this stage, we cannot say anything
about it", a top official said when asked about the report.
In another development, opposition Congress leader in
the assembly, Siddaramaiah, accompanied by KPCC President R V
Deshpande, called on Bhardwaj.
JD(S) state unit President H D Kumaraswamy and his party
MP N Cheluvaraya Swamy also joined the Congress leaders,
Yeddyurappa won the trust vote with 106 MLAs supporting
the motion of confidence and 100 opposing it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state