Karnataka HC rejects Madani`s bail plea
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Thursday rejected the bail application of Kerala-based PDP leader Abdul Naseer Madani, an accused in the 2008 serial blasts here.
The court, however, permitted him to avail treatment in hospital of his choice under police escort.
The court had on November 7 reserved verdict on the bail plea filed by Madani on health grounds.
Madani, arrested in Kerala on August 17, 2010 and sent to judicial custody, has been lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail since then.
He is among 31 persons chargesheeted in the case relating to the July 2008 blasts that killed a woman and left 20 others injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Lionel Messi's new look: The hair bleach fever has caught the Argentine legend – Pic inside!
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks