Karnataka Home Minister reviews security at HC
Bangalore: Karnataka Home Minister R Ashoka
on Thursday inspected the security apparatus put in place in the
High Court premises here in the wake of Wednesday`s blast
outside the Delhi High Court in which 12 persons were killed
and 76 others injured.
The Minister, who along with Chief Justice J S Khehar
inspected the precincts of the court, directed security
personnel not to allow any vehicle to come close to the court
premises, except those belonging to the Judges.
Vigilance was scaled up at the court, with the police
subjecting all those entering the premises to checks at all
the entry points.
Chief Minister D V Sadananda Gowda later told reporters
that security measures have been tightened in the city and
senior officials posted at all sensitive locations.
Home Minister Ashoka has already reviewed the situation
at a meeting with top police officials, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love