Karnataka: Human trafficking racket busted
Bangalore: The city police claimed to have
recently busted a human trafficking racket with the arrest of
two person and rescued 13 children from their possession.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a luggage
manufacturing unit here and rescued 13 children, including two
girls and a three-year-old boy.
The police said that the two accused had been supplying
minor children, mainly from Bihar, to industrial
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!