Karnataka Legislature session from Jan 30 likely
Bangalore: A ten-day session of the Karnataka
Legislature would be convened from January 30, Chief Minister
D V Sadananda Gowda indicated on Sunday.
Gowda told reporters here that he has already held some
discussion on holding the session and tentatively it would
commence from January 30 but added that the January three
Cabinet meeting would take the final call on the dates.
Budget session would be held from March first week, the
chief minister added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video