Karnataka Legislature session from Jan 30 likely
Bangalore: A ten-day session of the Karnataka
Legislature would be convened from January 30, Chief Minister
D V Sadananda Gowda indicated on Sunday.
Gowda told reporters here that he has already held some
discussion on holding the session and tentatively it would
commence from January 30 but added that the January three
Cabinet meeting would take the final call on the dates.
Budget session would be held from March first week, the
chief minister added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi