Karnataka Legislature session from Jan 30 likely
Bangalore: A ten-day session of the Karnataka
Legislature would be convened from January 30, Chief Minister
D V Sadananda Gowda indicated on Sunday.
Gowda told reporters here that he has already held some
discussion on holding the session and tentatively it would
commence from January 30 but added that the January three
Cabinet meeting would take the final call on the dates.
Budget session would be held from March first week, the
chief minister added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees