Karnataka Legislature session from Jan 30 likely
Bangalore: A ten-day session of the Karnataka
Legislature would be convened from January 30, Chief Minister
D V Sadananda Gowda indicated on Sunday.
Gowda told reporters here that he has already held some
discussion on holding the session and tentatively it would
commence from January 30 but added that the January three
Cabinet meeting would take the final call on the dates.
Budget session would be held from March first week, the
chief minister added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday