Karnataka Legislature session from Jan 30 likely
Bangalore: A ten-day session of the Karnataka
Legislature would be convened from January 30, Chief Minister
D V Sadananda Gowda indicated on Sunday.
Gowda told reporters here that he has already held some
discussion on holding the session and tentatively it would
commence from January 30 but added that the January three
Cabinet meeting would take the final call on the dates.
Budget session would be held from March first week, the
chief minister added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?