Karnataka: NBW issued against District Incharge Minister Ramdas
Mysore: A local court on Wedesday ordered issue of
non-bailable warrant, the eighth one, against Karnataka
Minister SA Ramdas and 50 of his followers after a complaint
lodged against him for obstructing government work here, four
`Makkaji Chowk`, a property of Mysore City Corporation,
was trespassed by taxi drivers. The state Government then
decided to construct a building in the premises, however as
soon as corporation officials went to the spot to evict the
taxi drivers in 2007, Ramdas then MLA and 50 of his followers
rushed to the spot and obstructed the eviction drive.
Following this a complaint was lodged against Ramdas, who
is now the Medical Education and Mysore district in-charge
The Court issued seven NBWs but Ramdas and his supporters
did not appear. So, the Court decided to issue NBW for the
eighth time against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption