Karnataka: NBW issued against District Incharge Minister Ramdas
Mysore: A local court on Wedesday ordered issue of
non-bailable warrant, the eighth one, against Karnataka
Minister SA Ramdas and 50 of his followers after a complaint
lodged against him for obstructing government work here, four
`Makkaji Chowk`, a property of Mysore City Corporation,
was trespassed by taxi drivers. The state Government then
decided to construct a building in the premises, however as
soon as corporation officials went to the spot to evict the
taxi drivers in 2007, Ramdas then MLA and 50 of his followers
rushed to the spot and obstructed the eviction drive.
Following this a complaint was lodged against Ramdas, who
is now the Medical Education and Mysore district in-charge
The Court issued seven NBWs but Ramdas and his supporters
did not appear. So, the Court decided to issue NBW for the
eighth time against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8
- Ageing is not bad at all, Sushmita Sen explains why!
- Open spaces in Delhi, NCR could be used by anti-national elements, say security agencies
- BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016: Bihar Board Intermediate Class 12 XII Arts Results, BSEB 12th Inter Results 2016, Bihar Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be declared on May 25
- Spectrum cost very high in India, says Sistema