Karnataka: Reshuffle of top IAS officers
Bangalore: Karnataka government effected a reshuffle of top IAS officers, transferring PB Ramamurthy, Principal Secretary, Minorities, Haj and Wakf Department and posting him as Metropolitan Commissioner, Bangalore Metropolitan Regional Development Authority, among others.
Sanjiv Kumar, Principal Secretary, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, has been transferred as Principal Secretary, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, in place of S Mohamed Sanaulla, posted as Principal Secretary, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Bangalore.
Dr Sandeep Dave, Managing Director, Karnataka State Beverages Corporation Ltd.,Bangalore has been given additional charge of the post of Managing Director, Karnataka state Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, Bangalore in the existing vacancy.
V Manjula, Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandary and Fisheries Departmentis has been transferred as Commissioner, Urban Transport Cell & E/o Principal Secretary, Urban Development Department, Bangalore. She has also been given additional charge of Secretary, Youth Services Department, Bangalore in place of Dr E v Ramana Reddy transferred.
Jannu Arvind Ramachandra,Commissioner of Excise,Bangalore has been posted as Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries DepartmenT in place of Manjula, who has been transferred.
Dr EV Ramana Reddy, Secretary, Youth Services Department has been transferred as Secretary, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, in place of Sanjiv Kumar who is transferred.
The Aug 27 orders posting Gangaram Baderiya as Regional Commissioner, Gulbarga Division,has been cancelled and he will continue as Regional Commissioner, Belgaum Division, Belgaum until further orders, it said.
The services of KR Srinivasa, Managing Director, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation have been withdrawn and he has been posted as Transport Commissioner in existing vacancy.
Anjum Parwez, Commissioner, Health and Family Welfare Services has been posted as Managing Director, BMTC, while Amlan Aditya Biswas, Deputy Commissioner, Bellary District has been given additional charge as Regional Commissioner, Gulbarga Division, Gulbarga in the existing vacancy.
Dr C Somasekhara, Director, Agriculture Marketing Department, Bangalore has been transferred as Commissioner of Excise, Bangalore.
The services of VB Patil, Managing Director, Mysore
Minerals Limited, Bangalore have been withdrawn from Commerce and Industries Department and he has been posted as Commissioner, Health and Family Welfare Services, Bangalore.
Adoni Syed Saleem, Commissioner, Animal Husbandary and Veterinary Services, Bangalore has been transferred as Inspector General of Registration and Commissioner of Stamps, in place of Dr V Chandrasekar, who has been transferred as Director, Agriculture Marketing Department, Bangalore.
C Shikha, Joint Director Training),Administrative Training Institute, Mysore, has been transferred and posted as Managing Director, Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited (CESCOM), Mysore in the existing vacancy.
M Deepa, Director, Rural Infrastructure & E/O Deputy Secretary, RD&PR Department, Bangalore, has been transferredas Director, SEP&E/o Deputy Secretary, RD&PR Department,Bangalore in the existing vacancy.
The services of Hemaji Naik, have been placed at disposal of Urban Development Department for posting until further orders as Additional Commissioner, Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike Bangalore in place of N Jayaram, who is transferred.
Mohamad Salahuddin, waiting for posting is transferred as Director, Rural Infrastructure & E/o Deputy Secretary to Government,RD&PR Department.
The September 5 orders posting Hemaji Naik as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Raichur and Mohamad Salahuddin as Director, SEP, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Bangalore have been cancelled.
The services of N Jayaram, Additional Commissioner, Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike,Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and he has ben posted as Deputy Commissioner, Chamarajangar District.
Pallavi Akurathi, Assistant Commissioner, Sakaleshpura Sub-Division, Hassan District has been posted as Deputy Secretary, Hyderabad Kamataka Area Development Board, Gulbarga.
The Sep 14 GO Posting Pallavi Akurathi as Commissioner, Gulbarga City Corporation, has been cancelled. She has also been placed in additional charge of post of Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Gulbarga.
Vijay Kuamr, Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Gulbarga is transferred as Director, Rural Infrastructure-III, RD&PR Department, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla