Karnataka: Three accused in terror case produced in court
Bangalore: Police on Saturday produced three accused, who were in police custody, before a local court after completion of their interrogation in connection with a terror case.
The First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate court remanded two of these accused to Judicial Custody till October 11, while the third has been handed over to ATS Maharashtra, police sources said.
The case was registered at the Basaweshwara Nagar Police Station a month ago.
Investigation is continuing, police said.
City Crime Branch sleuths had arrested on August 29 11 suspects five from Hubli and six in the city with alleged links to Lashkar-e-Toiba and HUJI terror outfits, the terror module run by them in a major operation.
Three more were arrested in as many days subsequently.
The suspects were planning to target MPs, MLAs and media persons.
A foreign-made 7.65 mm pistol, seven rounds of ammunition and other gadgets had been seized from the arrested persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested