Karnataka: Three accused in terror case produced in court
Bangalore: Police on Saturday produced three accused, who were in police custody, before a local court after completion of their interrogation in connection with a terror case.
The First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate court remanded two of these accused to Judicial Custody till October 11, while the third has been handed over to ATS Maharashtra, police sources said.
The case was registered at the Basaweshwara Nagar Police Station a month ago.
Investigation is continuing, police said.
City Crime Branch sleuths had arrested on August 29 11 suspects five from Hubli and six in the city with alleged links to Lashkar-e-Toiba and HUJI terror outfits, the terror module run by them in a major operation.
Three more were arrested in as many days subsequently.
The suspects were planning to target MPs, MLAs and media persons.
A foreign-made 7.65 mm pistol, seven rounds of ammunition and other gadgets had been seized from the arrested persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report