Karnataka: Three accused in terror case produced in court
Bangalore: Police on Saturday produced three accused, who were in police custody, before a local court after completion of their interrogation in connection with a terror case.
The First Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate court remanded two of these accused to Judicial Custody till October 11, while the third has been handed over to ATS Maharashtra, police sources said.
The case was registered at the Basaweshwara Nagar Police Station a month ago.
Investigation is continuing, police said.
City Crime Branch sleuths had arrested on August 29 11 suspects five from Hubli and six in the city with alleged links to Lashkar-e-Toiba and HUJI terror outfits, the terror module run by them in a major operation.
Three more were arrested in as many days subsequently.
The suspects were planning to target MPs, MLAs and media persons.
A foreign-made 7.65 mm pistol, seven rounds of ammunition and other gadgets had been seized from the arrested persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it