Karnataka will check Naxal activities: HM
Bangalore: Karnataka has taken all steps to
prevent Naxal activities in the state, Home Minister V S
Acharya said today.
"We are taking all possible steps and keeping a strict
vigil on Naxal movements. We will disclose the actions being
taken," Acharya told reporters here.
Recently the Anti-Naxal Force had arrested two Maoists,
identified as Manohar from Udupi and Nandakumar from Shimoga,
About Sunday`s firing incident at the ashram of Art of
Living Foundation, he said probe was on and appropriate action
would be taken on receipt of inquiry report.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times