Karnataka will check Naxal activities: HM
Bangalore: Karnataka has taken all steps to
prevent Naxal activities in the state, Home Minister V S
Acharya said today.
"We are taking all possible steps and keeping a strict
vigil on Naxal movements. We will disclose the actions being
taken," Acharya told reporters here.
Recently the Anti-Naxal Force had arrested two Maoists,
identified as Manohar from Udupi and Nandakumar from Shimoga,
About Sunday`s firing incident at the ashram of Art of
Living Foundation, he said probe was on and appropriate action
would be taken on receipt of inquiry report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi