Karnnataka: JD-S leader stabbed to death
Gulbarga: Janata Dal-S leader Arvind Naroni was Wednesday stabbed to death by two persons near Aland Naka on the outskirts of the city, police said.
The duo who came on a motorbike, accosted him near a shopping complex, stabbed him on the back and neck and fled the spot, they said.
Naroni (52) was former president of the state unit of milk producers, Gulbarga.
Police said an attempt was made on his life last year too, when some persons opened fire at him at Aland.
He is survived by his wife, a zilla panchayat member at Narona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic