Karnnataka: JD-S leader stabbed to death
Gulbarga: Janata Dal-S leader Arvind Naroni was Wednesday stabbed to death by two persons near Aland Naka on the outskirts of the city, police said.
The duo who came on a motorbike, accosted him near a shopping complex, stabbed him on the back and neck and fled the spot, they said.
Naroni (52) was former president of the state unit of milk producers, Gulbarga.
Police said an attempt was made on his life last year too, when some persons opened fire at him at Aland.
He is survived by his wife, a zilla panchayat member at Narona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?