Kejriwal campaigns against Moily in Karnataka`s Chikkaballapur
Chikkaballapur: Taking his battle against Union Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily to his constituency, Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused him of having joined hands with RIL chief Mukesh Ambani and asked people to reject him in the Lok Sabha polls.
Addressing a rally after his roadshow here from where Moily is seeking re-election, Kejriwal alleged that he had caused huge loss to the country and electing him again would pave the way for more loss to the nation.
Moily had also failed to develop Chikkaballapur constituency, alleged Kejriwal, who has been targetting him persistently on the issue of gas pricing.
AAP, which is aiming big contesting all the 28 Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka, has fielded former Inspector General of Police of CRPF, K Arkesh, known for his pro-active role in softening up forest brigand Veerappan during the abduction and later release of thespian late Rajkumar in 2000.
As Chief Minister of Delhi, Kejriwal had opened a new front ordering filing of an FIR against Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Mukesh Ambani for alleged collusion in the hike in prices of natural gas from KG basin.
Asking the Centre to put on hold the decision to hike price of gas, to be implemented from April 1, he had directed Anti Corruption Branch of his government to file a criminal case under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
Moily had then attacked Kejriwal as "ignorant", saying he did not know how government functions. He had said fixing of price of petroleum products is done as per expert advice.
In his speech on Sunday, Kejriwal continued his tirade against BJP`s prime minsterial candidate Narendra Modi.
Kejriwal said the poor and common man`s problems of Gujarat were not being focused on and only business magnates were getting attention.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him