Kharge urges speaker to disqualify 3 former mins
Bangalore: Union Labour Minister M Mallikarjun
Kharge on Sunday urged Karnataka assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah to
immediately disqualify three former ministers, who were caught
on camera allegedly watching a porn clipping on a mobile phone
during assembly proceedings earlier this month.
"The trio had already admitted their crime of watching
porn clippings during Assembly session ... I don`t think there
is a need for House probe into the issue," the senior Congress
leader told reporters.
Laxman Savadi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar resigned as
ministers a day after the incident on February seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!