Kharge urges speaker to disqualify 3 former mins
Bangalore: Union Labour Minister M Mallikarjun
Kharge on Sunday urged Karnataka assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah to
immediately disqualify three former ministers, who were caught
on camera allegedly watching a porn clipping on a mobile phone
during assembly proceedings earlier this month.
"The trio had already admitted their crime of watching
porn clippings during Assembly session ... I don`t think there
is a need for House probe into the issue," the senior Congress
leader told reporters.
Laxman Savadi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar resigned as
ministers a day after the incident on February seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Congress move to corner Amitabh Bachchan ''utter hypocrisy'': Subramanian Swamy
- India, China should resolve issues through political acumen: Pranab Mukherjee
- Ex-Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi convoy attacked, police van set on fire near Gaya