Kharge urges speaker to disqualify 3 former mins
Bangalore: Union Labour Minister M Mallikarjun
Kharge on Sunday urged Karnataka assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah to
immediately disqualify three former ministers, who were caught
on camera allegedly watching a porn clipping on a mobile phone
during assembly proceedings earlier this month.
"The trio had already admitted their crime of watching
porn clippings during Assembly session ... I don`t think there
is a need for House probe into the issue," the senior Congress
leader told reporters.
Laxman Savadi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar resigned as
ministers a day after the incident on February seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’