Kharge urges speaker to disqualify 3 former mins
Bangalore: Union Labour Minister M Mallikarjun
Kharge on Sunday urged Karnataka assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah to
immediately disqualify three former ministers, who were caught
on camera allegedly watching a porn clipping on a mobile phone
during assembly proceedings earlier this month.
"The trio had already admitted their crime of watching
porn clippings during Assembly session ... I don`t think there
is a need for House probe into the issue," the senior Congress
leader told reporters.
Laxman Savadi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar resigned as
ministers a day after the incident on February seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!