Kharge urges speaker to disqualify 3 former mins
Bangalore: Union Labour Minister M Mallikarjun
Kharge on Sunday urged Karnataka assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah to
immediately disqualify three former ministers, who were caught
on camera allegedly watching a porn clipping on a mobile phone
during assembly proceedings earlier this month.
"The trio had already admitted their crime of watching
porn clippings during Assembly session ... I don`t think there
is a need for House probe into the issue," the senior Congress
leader told reporters.
Laxman Savadi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar resigned as
ministers a day after the incident on February seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science