KMF launches Rs 4 milk in Tetra Pak package
Bangalore: Karnataka Cooperative Milk
Producers Federation Limited (KMF), the second largest
cooperative dairy in the country, on Monday launched Nandini
GoodLife toned milk in 100 ml Tetra Pak packages at a price
point of Rs four.
The new product would be made available to consumers in
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala, KMF said in
The new format will help us reach even the most remote
areas of the southern states, said KMF Chairman G Somasekhara
Packaging their toned milk in TFA packages allows KMF to
increase the reach of the product with its lower pricing,
said Tetra Pak South Asia Markets Managing Director Kandarp
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...