Krishnappa murder case: 15 held remanded to JC
Bangalore: A local court on Saturday remanded to 14 days judicial custody a 15-member gang arrested in connection with the murder of JDS leader B M L Krishnappa last month.
The 15 member-gang led by Muniraju of Andrahalli,Peenya, a close confidant of Bettanagere Seena, a gang leader, was produced before the Nelamangala Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC) court which remaded them to judicial custody.
Krishnappa, the Opposition leader in the Bangalore Rural Zilla Panchayat and JD(S) leader was hacked to death by over 30 assailants at Dasanapura on July 25.
The gang was recently arrested from their hideout in Andrahalli in a joint operation by Bangalore Rural Police and the City Crime Branch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- US clears reimbursement fund for Pakistan for ''anti-terrorism efforts''
- Unmissable! Deepika Padukone in an all-black outfit from 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' sets—Pics
- US questions India-Iran Chabahar port deal
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced