Krishnappa murder case: 15 held remanded to JC
Bangalore: A local court on Saturday remanded to 14 days judicial custody a 15-member gang arrested in connection with the murder of JDS leader B M L Krishnappa last month.
The 15 member-gang led by Muniraju of Andrahalli,Peenya, a close confidant of Bettanagere Seena, a gang leader, was produced before the Nelamangala Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC) court which remaded them to judicial custody.
Krishnappa, the Opposition leader in the Bangalore Rural Zilla Panchayat and JD(S) leader was hacked to death by over 30 assailants at Dasanapura on July 25.
The gang was recently arrested from their hideout in Andrahalli in a joint operation by Bangalore Rural Police and the City Crime Branch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa RSS chief resigns from committee set up for CM's birthday
- Helicopter parenting may up depression risk in your kids
- Cabinet clears mineral exploration policy
- Unbelievable! Gujarat researchers find traces of gold in urine of Gir cows
- Monsoon Session of Parliament to begin from July 18, end on August 12