Krishnappa murder case: 15 held remanded to JC
Bangalore: A local court on Saturday remanded to 14 days judicial custody a 15-member gang arrested in connection with the murder of JDS leader B M L Krishnappa last month.
The 15 member-gang led by Muniraju of Andrahalli,Peenya, a close confidant of Bettanagere Seena, a gang leader, was produced before the Nelamangala Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC) court which remaded them to judicial custody.
Krishnappa, the Opposition leader in the Bangalore Rural Zilla Panchayat and JD(S) leader was hacked to death by over 30 assailants at Dasanapura on July 25.
The gang was recently arrested from their hideout in Andrahalli in a joint operation by Bangalore Rural Police and the City Crime Branch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state