K’taka Cong denies hand in church attack; calls for CBI inquiry
Hubli: Congress leader Siddramaiah on Sunday
refuted allegations by Karnataka Chief Minsiter B S
Yeddyurappa about the party`s hand in a church attack and
demanded a CBI inquiry to bring out the truth.
Talking to reporters, he said the BJP should bring forth
evidence to prove that the Congress and JDS were behind the
Yeddyurppa had earlier said he saw a plot by the
opposition Congress and JDS to oust his government in the
context of vandalisation of a church in Bangalore rural
district last week.
Dubbing the BJP government as an "irresponsible" one, he
said the party did not appear to have any belief in
parliamentary democracy and had a "fascist face" to it.
The Congress would launch an agitation in the state after
the conclusion of the current assembly session to create
awareness about the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?