Ktk rebel MLAs say they will work for state`s development
Hyderabad: With the crisis that gripped the
Karnataka`s BJP government getting resolved on Sunday, some of the
rebel legislators said here that they would work for the
development of the state under the leadership of Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa.
"This is good news. We will strive for the development of
Karnataka now," Renukacharya, a rebel MLA, said here.
"We will work for the development of Karnataka," another
Asked whether Yeddyurappa would remain in the post for
the remainder of his term, the MLAs replied in the
About 50 legislators have been camping at a star hotel
near RGI airport here ever since the dissident camp, led by
Tourism Minister Gali Janardhana Reddy, raised the banner of
revolt against the leadership of Yeddyurappa.
The political crisis that paralysed the BJP government
in Karnataka blew over today following a compromise between
the warring sides under which a coordination committee will be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued