Land scam case against BSY posted to Feb 23
Bangalore: Lokayukta Court on Wednesday posted to
February 23 for orders in an illegal land de-notification case
filed against former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa
and his family members in which sworn statement had been
Lokayukta Court judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted the case
for orders to February 23 in the case filed by advocate
Sirajin Basha (the fourth case out of the total five cases
filed by him) in which Yeddyurappa and his family members are
the main accused, after the completion of the sworn statement
in the matter.
The case pertains to illegal de-notifcation of government
land in Hebbal, Sreerampura and allotment of site in RMC-II
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!
- Planning a trip to USA? Check out top 5 attractions for a family holiday this summer!
- One killed in Sydney mall shooting
- Eva Mendes' brother Carlos loses cancer battle
- Swamy challenges expunging of comments in RS