Lokayukta court adjourns Yeddy bail pleas
Bangalore: A Lokayukta court on Monday adjourned
to October 15 the bail applications of former Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa in two private complaints relating to alleged
corruption in denotification of government land.
Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao adjourned
the hearing to October 15 in view of the stay granted by the
Karnataka High Court on the proceedings in the two complaints.
The High Court had on September 30 stayed the proceedings
in the Lokayukta court until further orders on petitions by
Yeddyurappa challenging summons issued by it.
The Lokayukta court was to have passed its orders on the
bail applications today.
Yeddyurappa and the other accused in the two cases appeared
before the court.
The High Court has posted Yeddyurappa`s petitions for next
hearing on October 14.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India