Lokayukta court adjourns Yeddy bail pleas
Bangalore: A Lokayukta court on Monday adjourned
to October 15 the bail applications of former Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa in two private complaints relating to alleged
corruption in denotification of government land.
Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao adjourned
the hearing to October 15 in view of the stay granted by the
Karnataka High Court on the proceedings in the two complaints.
The High Court had on September 30 stayed the proceedings
in the Lokayukta court until further orders on petitions by
Yeddyurappa challenging summons issued by it.
The Lokayukta court was to have passed its orders on the
bail applications today.
Yeddyurappa and the other accused in the two cases appeared
before the court.
The High Court has posted Yeddyurappa`s petitions for next
hearing on October 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you