Lokayukta police absolve BJP MLA of charge
Bangalore: In a relief to BJP MLA C T Ravi,
Lokayukta police today filed a report in the Lokayukta special
court, absolving him of charges of abuse of official power,but
recommended cancellation of sites allotted to his wife in
alleged violation of rules.
They also gave a clean chit to Lakshminarayana, former
Commissioner of Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) and seven others
named in the private complaint, citing lack of evidence.
Police decided to write to KHB to cancel the Civic Amenity
site registered in the name of Ravi`s wife Pallavi and two
residential sites allotted to her for `violation of rules.`
R Deviprasad of Chikmagalur had filed a private
complaint against Ravi, Pallavi and others for secuirng
allotment of CA sites and residential sites violating rules.
Lakshminarayan, now the secretary to the Chief Minister,
was also named one of the accused.
Lokayukta polie who investigated it under directions of
Lokayukta Special Court today filed a detailed report on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what