Lokayukta police absolve BJP MLA of charge
Bangalore: In a relief to BJP MLA C T Ravi,
Lokayukta police today filed a report in the Lokayukta special
court, absolving him of charges of abuse of official power,but
recommended cancellation of sites allotted to his wife in
alleged violation of rules.
They also gave a clean chit to Lakshminarayana, former
Commissioner of Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) and seven others
named in the private complaint, citing lack of evidence.
Police decided to write to KHB to cancel the Civic Amenity
site registered in the name of Ravi`s wife Pallavi and two
residential sites allotted to her for `violation of rules.`
R Deviprasad of Chikmagalur had filed a private
complaint against Ravi, Pallavi and others for secuirng
allotment of CA sites and residential sites violating rules.
Lakshminarayan, now the secretary to the Chief Minister,
was also named one of the accused.
Lokayukta polie who investigated it under directions of
Lokayukta Special Court today filed a detailed report on the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India