Lokayukta police absolve BJP MLA of charge
Bangalore: In a relief to BJP MLA C T Ravi,
Lokayukta police today filed a report in the Lokayukta special
court, absolving him of charges of abuse of official power,but
recommended cancellation of sites allotted to his wife in
alleged violation of rules.
They also gave a clean chit to Lakshminarayana, former
Commissioner of Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) and seven others
named in the private complaint, citing lack of evidence.
Police decided to write to KHB to cancel the Civic Amenity
site registered in the name of Ravi`s wife Pallavi and two
residential sites allotted to her for `violation of rules.`
R Deviprasad of Chikmagalur had filed a private
complaint against Ravi, Pallavi and others for secuirng
allotment of CA sites and residential sites violating rules.
Lakshminarayan, now the secretary to the Chief Minister,
was also named one of the accused.
Lokayukta polie who investigated it under directions of
Lokayukta Special Court today filed a detailed report on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside