Lokayukta police absolve BJP MLA of charge
Bangalore: In a relief to BJP MLA C T Ravi,
Lokayukta police today filed a report in the Lokayukta special
court, absolving him of charges of abuse of official power,but
recommended cancellation of sites allotted to his wife in
alleged violation of rules.
They also gave a clean chit to Lakshminarayana, former
Commissioner of Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) and seven others
named in the private complaint, citing lack of evidence.
Police decided to write to KHB to cancel the Civic Amenity
site registered in the name of Ravi`s wife Pallavi and two
residential sites allotted to her for `violation of rules.`
R Deviprasad of Chikmagalur had filed a private
complaint against Ravi, Pallavi and others for secuirng
allotment of CA sites and residential sites violating rules.
Lakshminarayan, now the secretary to the Chief Minister,
was also named one of the accused.
Lokayukta polie who investigated it under directions of
Lokayukta Special Court today filed a detailed report on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love