Lokayukta police file "B" report against Cong MLA
Bangalore: Lokayukta police on Thursday filed a report on a complaint filed against Congress MLAs M Krishnappa and his son Priya Krishna accusing them of amassing wealth disproportionate to their known sources of income.
The Lokayukta police filed the "B" report after conducting probe into the complaint in compliance of the Lokayukta Special Court directive.
The police in their report said they could not find any evidence on the allegations made by the complainant advocate Prakash.
The Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted to April 16 for filing objections by the complainant to the "B" report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand