Lokayukta police file "B" report against Cong MLA
Bangalore: Lokayukta police on Thursday filed a report on a complaint filed against Congress MLAs M Krishnappa and his son Priya Krishna accusing them of amassing wealth disproportionate to their known sources of income.
The Lokayukta police filed the "B" report after conducting probe into the complaint in compliance of the Lokayukta Special Court directive.
The police in their report said they could not find any evidence on the allegations made by the complainant advocate Prakash.
The Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted to April 16 for filing objections by the complainant to the "B" report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days