Lokayukta police file "B" report against Cong MLA
Bangalore: Lokayukta police on Thursday filed a report on a complaint filed against Congress MLAs M Krishnappa and his son Priya Krishna accusing them of amassing wealth disproportionate to their known sources of income.
The Lokayukta police filed the "B" report after conducting probe into the complaint in compliance of the Lokayukta Special Court directive.
The police in their report said they could not find any evidence on the allegations made by the complainant advocate Prakash.
The Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted to April 16 for filing objections by the complainant to the "B" report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren