Lokayukta police file "B" report against Cong MLA
Bangalore: Lokayukta police on Thursday filed a report on a complaint filed against Congress MLAs M Krishnappa and his son Priya Krishna accusing them of amassing wealth disproportionate to their known sources of income.
The Lokayukta police filed the "B" report after conducting probe into the complaint in compliance of the Lokayukta Special Court directive.
The police in their report said they could not find any evidence on the allegations made by the complainant advocate Prakash.
The Lokayukta Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao posted to April 16 for filing objections by the complainant to the "B" report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him