Lokayukta police summons to HD Kumaraswamy, wife
Bangalore: The Lokayukta police has served
summons issued by a special court on former chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy and his wife seeking their appearance before the
court on August 30 in a private complaint charging him with
recommending renewal of a private firm`s mining lease.
The summons were served on August 11, Lokayukta sources
On August 8, the Lokayukta court had ordered issue of
summons to Kumaraswamy, JDS Karnataka unit president, and his
wife on a private complaint filed by a city-based advocate
accusing him of recommending renewal of Jentakal Mining
Company`s mining lease and also allotting land to a private
housing cooperative society for "personal gains".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory