Lokayukta police summons to HD Kumaraswamy, wife
Bangalore: The Lokayukta police has served
summons issued by a special court on former chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy and his wife seeking their appearance before the
court on August 30 in a private complaint charging him with
recommending renewal of a private firm`s mining lease.
The summons were served on August 11, Lokayukta sources
On August 8, the Lokayukta court had ordered issue of
summons to Kumaraswamy, JDS Karnataka unit president, and his
wife on a private complaint filed by a city-based advocate
accusing him of recommending renewal of Jentakal Mining
Company`s mining lease and also allotting land to a private
housing cooperative society for "personal gains".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Member of J&K Constituent Assembly Peerzada Ghulam Jeelani passes away
- One of the suspects arrested in the Maidservant rape case in Thane
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture