Lokayukta police summons to HD Kumaraswamy, wife
Bangalore: The Lokayukta police has served
summons issued by a special court on former chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy and his wife seeking their appearance before the
court on August 30 in a private complaint charging him with
recommending renewal of a private firm`s mining lease.
The summons were served on August 11, Lokayukta sources
On August 8, the Lokayukta court had ordered issue of
summons to Kumaraswamy, JDS Karnataka unit president, and his
wife on a private complaint filed by a city-based advocate
accusing him of recommending renewal of Jentakal Mining
Company`s mining lease and also allotting land to a private
housing cooperative society for "personal gains".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!