Lokayukta raids premises of 7 govt officials in Karnataka
Bangalore: Lokayukta sleuths on Wednesday raided the premises of seven government officials across the state, a top official of the Lokayukta said.
Raids were conducted on 22 premises spread over Bangalore city, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Chikmagalur and Hassan, Additional Director General of Police-Lokayukta Satyanarayana Rao said.
"Raids are continuing", the ADGP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie