Lokayukta raids premises of 7 govt officials in Karnataka
Bangalore: Lokayukta sleuths on Wednesday raided the premises of seven government officials across the state, a top official of the Lokayukta said.
Raids were conducted on 22 premises spread over Bangalore city, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Chikmagalur and Hassan, Additional Director General of Police-Lokayukta Satyanarayana Rao said.
"Raids are continuing", the ADGP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city