Lokayukta searches premises of PWD contractors, engineers
Bangalore: Lokayukta sleuths on Saturday conducted searches at the premises of three PWD contractors and four engineers in Magadi taluk, Bangalore and Tumkur.
This was due to alleged irregularities in utilisation of funds in Magadi taluk by them.
"We had recently registered a case against some PWD engineers and contractors after conducting a preliminary inquiry into various irregularities in the utilisation of the said funds. The searches were carried out in this connection," Lokayukta Additional Director General of Police HN Satyanarayana Rao told a news agency here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates