Lokayukta searches premises of PWD contractors, engineers
Bangalore: Lokayukta sleuths on Saturday conducted searches at the premises of three PWD contractors and four engineers in Magadi taluk, Bangalore and Tumkur.
This was due to alleged irregularities in utilisation of funds in Magadi taluk by them.
"We had recently registered a case against some PWD engineers and contractors after conducting a preliminary inquiry into various irregularities in the utilisation of the said funds. The searches were carried out in this connection," Lokayukta Additional Director General of Police HN Satyanarayana Rao told a news agency here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you