Lokayukta searches premises of PWD contractors, engineers
Bangalore: Lokayukta sleuths on Saturday conducted searches at the premises of three PWD contractors and four engineers in Magadi taluk, Bangalore and Tumkur.
This was due to alleged irregularities in utilisation of funds in Magadi taluk by them.
"We had recently registered a case against some PWD engineers and contractors after conducting a preliminary inquiry into various irregularities in the utilisation of the said funds. The searches were carried out in this connection," Lokayukta Additional Director General of Police HN Satyanarayana Rao told a news agency here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city