Love angle in Bangalore techie`s murder?
Bangalore: There seems to be a new twist to the murder of a techie on Tuesday with the emergence of a `love angle,` police said.
They said a check of Srirag`s e-mails revealed he was deeply in love with a woman and that they wanted to question her before stating anything.
The woman, an MBA, is employed with a software firm here.
Meanwhile, Sirag`s childhood friend Rohit B Ashok with whom he had studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kozhikode, said he was one who would fight with anybody.
"He never discussed any of his problems with us? Most of the time, he used to discuss about his mother and her ill health. Right now, she is in hospital", he told reporters here.
Twenty year-old Srirag, a software engineer, was found dead in his car near ACS layout in Mahadevapura with his head covered in a plastic bag sealed with cellotape and his body also tied with tape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000