Madani`s wife permitted to leave for Bangalore
Kochi: The National Investigation Agency court here on Tuesday permitted Sufiya Madani, an accused in the 2005 Kalamassery bus burning case, to visit Bangalore to meet her ailing husband and PDP leader, Abdul Nasser Madani, who was granted bail by the Supreme Court in the Bangalore blast case, on medical grounds.
Sufiya had approached the NIA court for relaxing her bail condition to visit Madani.
When her petition came up, Judge K P Balachandran allowed her to go to Bangalore for a month.
While granting her bail in 2009, the concerned court had directed that she did not leave Ernakulam district without permission.
Sufiya is an accused in the burning of a Tamil Nadu state owned bus on September 9, 2005 at nearby Kalamassery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Rio Olympics 2016: Stupid to talk about hockey team's medal hopes, says Viren Rasquinha
- Putting past discrimination behind, Dutee Chand targets medal at Rio Olympics
- PM Narendra Modi posts video message on Facebook; it's MUST WATCH for UP residents
- Two more arrested over links with Nice attacker
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside