Madarsa chief assaults boy for not learning Arabic
Hassan: A head of a Madarsa today allegedly assaulted an 11-year old boy for refusing to learn Arabic at Belur in Chikamagalur district, police said here on Tuesday.
Dadapeer, head of Jamia Habibiya Madarsa, allegedly assaulted the 11-year old boy for "refusing" to learn Arabic.
He received injuries on his legs and genitals and is being treated in a hospital, police said.
Dadapeer met the boy`s parents and admitted of assaulting their son, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB