Madarsa chief assaults boy for not learning Arabic
Hassan: A head of a Madarsa today allegedly assaulted an 11-year old boy for refusing to learn Arabic at Belur in Chikamagalur district, police said here on Tuesday.
Dadapeer, head of Jamia Habibiya Madarsa, allegedly assaulted the 11-year old boy for "refusing" to learn Arabic.
He received injuries on his legs and genitals and is being treated in a hospital, police said.
Dadapeer met the boy`s parents and admitted of assaulting their son, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands