Madarsa chief assaults boy for not learning Arabic
Hassan: A head of a Madarsa today allegedly assaulted an 11-year old boy for refusing to learn Arabic at Belur in Chikamagalur district, police said here on Tuesday.
Dadapeer, head of Jamia Habibiya Madarsa, allegedly assaulted the 11-year old boy for "refusing" to learn Arabic.
He received injuries on his legs and genitals and is being treated in a hospital, police said.
Dadapeer met the boy`s parents and admitted of assaulting their son, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter