Main accused in RTI activist murder case nabbed
Udupi (Karnataka): The main accused in the recent murder of RTI activist Vasudeva Adiga was arrested Thursday, police said.
Ramesh Bayari was picked up from Maharashtra, police said.
With this the number of those arrested in connection with the murder has risen to seven.
Adiga was murdered on January 7 and his body recovered from a canal in Chikmagalur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves