Man arrested for raping 4-year-old niece
Bangalore: A 25 year-old man was arrested on Monday for allegedly raping his four-year-old niece in their house here, police said.
Ramanji, working as a loader for city corporation Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), was arrested on a complaint by his sister, who is the victim`s mother, they said.
The man, who lives with his sister, allegedly raped the girl last evening while her mother was away shopping.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year