Man falls to death into pit in Bangalore
Bangalore: A teenaged male construction worker died when he accidentally fell into a space dug up for installation of a lift here on Monday, police said.
The 19-year-old worker from Andhra Pradesh had come to Bangalore three weeks ago and was residing with his cousin brother in a shed at the site, police said.
A case of death due to negligence has been registered and the contractor is being questioned, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security