Man held for hoax threat call to Bangalore airport
Bangalore: A 28-year old man was on Wednesday
arrested here for allegedly making a hoax bomb threat call to
the Bengaluru International Airport (BIA), police said.
Basavaraj alias Abdul Salim who made the call two days
ago, was in the habit of making such hoax calls, a police
He had earlier been arrested in November 2009 in
connection with a similar hoax call made to BIA and was
subsequently released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan