Man kills son, hangs himself; wife ends life elsewhere
Bangalore: Suspecting his wife`s fidelity,
a 28-year-old man first killed his five-year-old son by
pushing his face into a bucket full of water and then hanged
himself at home here on Wednesday, police said.
The wife who had gone away to her relative`s place, fed up
up with the daily quarrels, consumed poison there and
subsequently died in hospital, police said.
Santhosh Kumar, who was working in an automobile showroom
for the past three years, left a suicide note which said that
his wife`s illicit relationship with another man had pained
him to a great extent resulting in him taking the extreme
step, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed