Man kills son, hangs himself; wife ends life elsewhere
Bangalore: Suspecting his wife`s fidelity,
a 28-year-old man first killed his five-year-old son by
pushing his face into a bucket full of water and then hanged
himself at home here on Wednesday, police said.
The wife who had gone away to her relative`s place, fed up
up with the daily quarrels, consumed poison there and
subsequently died in hospital, police said.
Santhosh Kumar, who was working in an automobile showroom
for the past three years, left a suicide note which said that
his wife`s illicit relationship with another man had pained
him to a great extent resulting in him taking the extreme
step, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah