Mining accusation by Cong for political gains: BSY
Varanasi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said Congress has levelled allegations
against him in the mining scam for "political gains".
"The truth will be cleared soon...Congress can defame
anyone for political gains...It has put my political life at
stake by levelling allegations against me," he said on the
sidelines of a poll event here.
"Have instances of corruption been probed in Congress
ruled states?" he asked, adding, "The answer will be found
in a `no`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise