Mining accusation by Cong for political gains: BSY
Varanasi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said Congress has levelled allegations
against him in the mining scam for "political gains".
"The truth will be cleared soon...Congress can defame
anyone for political gains...It has put my political life at
stake by levelling allegations against me," he said on the
sidelines of a poll event here.
"Have instances of corruption been probed in Congress
ruled states?" he asked, adding, "The answer will be found
in a `no`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt