Mining accusation by Cong for political gains: BSY
Varanasi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said Congress has levelled allegations
against him in the mining scam for "political gains".
"The truth will be cleared soon...Congress can defame
anyone for political gains...It has put my political life at
stake by levelling allegations against me," he said on the
sidelines of a poll event here.
"Have instances of corruption been probed in Congress
ruled states?" he asked, adding, "The answer will be found
in a `no`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened