Mining accusation by Cong for political gains: BSY
Varanasi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B
S Yeddyurappa on Tuesday said Congress has levelled allegations
against him in the mining scam for "political gains".
"The truth will be cleared soon...Congress can defame
anyone for political gains...It has put my political life at
stake by levelling allegations against me," he said on the
sidelines of a poll event here.
"Have instances of corruption been probed in Congress
ruled states?" he asked, adding, "The answer will be found
in a `no`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional