Mining baron Reddy`s judicial custody extended
Bangalore: A special CBI court Tuesday extended till April 15 the judicial custody of former minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan in an alleged iron ore scam.
The judicial custody of the other four associates of the duo which ended today was also extended till April 15.
All the six accused were produced before CBI Special Court judge Shreeshananda here through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison where they are lodged.
They have been booked in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by the CBI.
The other accused in the case are former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju and two others, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Grand Welcome for champions: After Telangana, Andhra Pradesh government felicitates PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Google rolls out Android Nougat, Nexus phones to get it first
- Watch: Sonakshi Sinha, Remo D'souza's 'Beat Pe Booty' will make you want to hit dance floor too
- Watch: ISIS-style kidnapping of BJP leader's son by ULFA militants in Assam
- Apple boosts health while Microsoft revs machine smarts