Mining baron Reddy`s judicial custody extended
Bangalore: A special CBI court Tuesday extended till April 15 the judicial custody of former minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan in an alleged iron ore scam.
The judicial custody of the other four associates of the duo which ended today was also extended till April 15.
All the six accused were produced before CBI Special Court judge Shreeshananda here through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison where they are lodged.
They have been booked in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by the CBI.
The other accused in the case are former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju and two others, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list