Mining scam: BSY gets anticipatory bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Thursday granted anticipatory bail to former chief minister BS Yeddyurappa in a graft case related to the multi-crore mining scam that is being probed by the CBI on the Supreme Court`s directive.
Justice B. Subash B. Adi, who pronounced the order in a jam-packed court after hearing arguments of both the parties, also granted anticipatory bail to Yeddyurappa`s two sons B.S. Raghavendra and B.S. Vijayendra and son-in-law Sohan Kumar, who have also been accused in the graft case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India