Mining scam: BSY gets anticipatory bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Thursday granted anticipatory bail to former chief minister BS Yeddyurappa in a graft case related to the multi-crore mining scam that is being probed by the CBI on the Supreme Court`s directive.
Justice B. Subash B. Adi, who pronounced the order in a jam-packed court after hearing arguments of both the parties, also granted anticipatory bail to Yeddyurappa`s two sons B.S. Raghavendra and B.S. Vijayendra and son-in-law Sohan Kumar, who have also been accused in the graft case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack