Mining scam: BSY gets anticipatory bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Thursday granted anticipatory bail to former chief minister BS Yeddyurappa in a graft case related to the multi-crore mining scam that is being probed by the CBI on the Supreme Court`s directive.
Justice B. Subash B. Adi, who pronounced the order in a jam-packed court after hearing arguments of both the parties, also granted anticipatory bail to Yeddyurappa`s two sons B.S. Raghavendra and B.S. Vijayendra and son-in-law Sohan Kumar, who have also been accused in the graft case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media