Mining scam: BSY gets anticipatory bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Thursday granted anticipatory bail to former chief minister BS Yeddyurappa in a graft case related to the multi-crore mining scam that is being probed by the CBI on the Supreme Court`s directive.
Justice B. Subash B. Adi, who pronounced the order in a jam-packed court after hearing arguments of both the parties, also granted anticipatory bail to Yeddyurappa`s two sons B.S. Raghavendra and B.S. Vijayendra and son-in-law Sohan Kumar, who have also been accused in the graft case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore