Minister`s resignation a success for JDS campaign: K`swamy
Bangalore: JDS on Friday claimed that the
resignation of Karnataka IT-BT minister Katta Subramanya was
the first success of its campaign against alleged land scams
involving the BJP Government.
"It is a success to our party. We will continue our
struggle against the B S Yeddyurappa government exposing its
misdeeds," former chief minister and state unit JDS President
H D Kumaraswamy told reporters here.
Kumaraswamy, who has been spearheading a campaign against
the land scams, claimed the day was not far for resignation of
BJP high command has allowed Yeddyurappa to continue in
the office even as opposition parties brought out several
documents in support of allegations of scams in land
denotification by the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!