Missing Chinese engineer traced
Bangalore: A 41-year old Chinese engineer, reported missing from Koppal, has been traced by police at Hospet after he lost his way while on a walk, police said.
Li Zianpinv, who has been deputed by his company to assist a local steel firm to set up a new plant in Koppal District of Karnataka, was traced after some villagers informed the police about a Chinese roaming near Hospet, IGP North Eastern Range Mohammad Wazir Ahmed told PTI.
Li, staying in the guest house of Hospet Steels Limited belonging to Kalyani Steels Limited near Munirabad, about 340 kilometers from Bangalore, was reported missing since yesterday morning.
Ahmed said Li had been for a walk and lost his way to the guest house.
Li along with four other Chinese engineers had came to Munirabad on June 1 to assist Hospet Steels Limited setting up a new steel plant on its premises under an understanding between a Chinese steel plant and Kalyani Steels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video