Missing Chinese engineer traced
Bangalore: A 41-year old Chinese engineer, reported missing from Koppal, has been traced by police at Hospet after he lost his way while on a walk, police said.
Li Zianpinv, who has been deputed by his company to assist a local steel firm to set up a new plant in Koppal District of Karnataka, was traced after some villagers informed the police about a Chinese roaming near Hospet, IGP North Eastern Range Mohammad Wazir Ahmed told PTI.
Li, staying in the guest house of Hospet Steels Limited belonging to Kalyani Steels Limited near Munirabad, about 340 kilometers from Bangalore, was reported missing since yesterday morning.
Ahmed said Li had been for a walk and lost his way to the guest house.
Li along with four other Chinese engineers had came to Munirabad on June 1 to assist Hospet Steels Limited setting up a new steel plant on its premises under an understanding between a Chinese steel plant and Kalyani Steels.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory