Missing Chinese engineer traced
Bangalore: A 41-year old Chinese engineer, reported missing from Koppal, has been traced by police at Hospet after he lost his way while on a walk, police said.
Li Zianpinv, who has been deputed by his company to assist a local steel firm to set up a new plant in Koppal District of Karnataka, was traced after some villagers informed the police about a Chinese roaming near Hospet, IGP North Eastern Range Mohammad Wazir Ahmed told PTI.
Li, staying in the guest house of Hospet Steels Limited belonging to Kalyani Steels Limited near Munirabad, about 340 kilometers from Bangalore, was reported missing since yesterday morning.
Ahmed said Li had been for a walk and lost his way to the guest house.
Li along with four other Chinese engineers had came to Munirabad on June 1 to assist Hospet Steels Limited setting up a new steel plant on its premises under an understanding between a Chinese steel plant and Kalyani Steels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof