Naidu wants special Parl session to debate on fram
Bangalore: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Saturday reiterated his party demand for an all party meeting or a special session of Parliament to debate on framing stringent laws against rapists.
"I am still of the opinion that the Government should have sent a positive message. They should have called an all party meeting or a parliament session for framing stringent laws", Naidu told reporters here.
Naidu alleged that the Congress was in the habit of not taking things seriously.
Crimes like stalking and stripping should be included in the new law as these are also atrocities against women, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- VIDEO: Martin Guptill takes time off IPL; plays cricket with kids at Dharavi
- Tata group doubles published patents in 2 years to 7,000
- Watch: South Korean mom throws kids out of multi-story building on fire
- Kingfisher House auction: Lenders begin revaluation in a bid to sell it
- WATCH: From Nehra ji to Shahenshah, Sunrisers Hyderabad's India pacer has come a long way!