NBW against mining magnate and Ktk Minister Reddy
Bellary: A court here has issued a
non-bailable warrant against Karnataka Minister for Tourism
and mining magnate Janardhana Reddy in connection with a
criminal case against him.
The Sandur Judicial First Class Magistrate (JMFC) K
Amarnath issued the NBW on December 30 last and posted the
case for hearing to February three.
Tumti Naryanareddy had filed a complaint accusing Reddy of
demolishing boundary markings at an area between Tumti and
Malpanagudi area near the border between Karnataka and Andhra
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'