NBW against mining magnate and Ktk Minister Reddy
Bellary: A court here has issued a
non-bailable warrant against Karnataka Minister for Tourism
and mining magnate Janardhana Reddy in connection with a
criminal case against him.
The Sandur Judicial First Class Magistrate (JMFC) K
Amarnath issued the NBW on December 30 last and posted the
case for hearing to February three.
Tumti Naryanareddy had filed a complaint accusing Reddy of
demolishing boundary markings at an area between Tumti and
Malpanagudi area near the border between Karnataka and Andhra
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP